Friday, April 20, 2018

Now To Be Or Not To Be Amazed

I been getting over 5,000 steps in last few days. My goal was to get over 5,000 steps and if I keep going at this rate. Next month I will up it to 7,500
I did order a fit bit zip not sure when it will be. And I start to do FIT DAY again and can uses it with my phone.
I only did some minor goal set up on site. Trying to keep my daily calorie goal between 1,800 and 2,000. They do offer some other feature but not sure what I want or need to do with it.

Drop my friend Qunella at the airport in Spokane, she going to Seattle to celebrate her mother life. I'll go back down on Sunday.

One thing I noticed that that some of the trees were leaf out. And I figure Monday or shortly after wards our leaves in North Idaho will start to leaf out.

Stop at Super One and bought a few thing. I got a jar of Kimchi. I would like to try to make it or try different varieties of them.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. Great job on the steps, Dora. Keep up the good work. You are doing an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about Kimchi, I think it is fermented cabbage, so it might be similar to Sauerkraut, which is pickled cabbage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    It's easy - or so this recipe says! Congrats on the steps. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, kiimchi!

    Keep up the good work on your step count.



    ReplyDelete
  5. My goal is 10000! 3 times a week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the steps ...

    Kimchi – is good - it contains vitamins A, B1, B2 and C and minerals such as iron, calcium and selenium.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep walking! Keep fit! Add some kimchi to make life flavourful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you've made your steps goal.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...